To get started click the book a call button to the left of this video.
Step1: We chat and get to know you and define your business goals
Step2: Define your ideal client and the best route to reach them
Step3: Expertly help or advise you to set up and tweak your social media profiles
Step4: Socially connect and engage your ideal clients
Step5: Successfully book you sales meetings
And Finally: Receive detailed reports of all connections made
Step 1: The First Thing We Do Is Get Together And Have A Call. This Is So We Can Get To Know You And Understand Your Business Goals in Detail
We have to know a lot about you and your ideal client before we can help generating news leads. That’s why the first step of our process is a 1-2-1 phone call with your account manager. Think of them as your online researcher. They are highly experienced and fully dedicated to your success.
This phone call is:
- Laid-back, relaxed, highly confidential and not a sales call.
- Designed to see if we both are a good fit for each other.
- Held at a time that’s most convenient for you. Evenings and weekends? No problem.
To arrange your free 1-2-1 consultancy click here to pick a time.
Step 2: During The Call, We Will Define Who Your Ideal Clients Are And Determine The Best Channels To Reach Them
One of the most important things that you as an accountant must do is decide who your ideal clients are and how can you reach them as effectively as possible.
This is best achieved by sector targeting. Targeting a single sector at a time will help you dramatically improve your ROMI (Rate of marketing investment) and also the speed and efficiency you can onboard new clients.
This means you get more clients for less and you can onboard them even faster…
Depending on the sector you choose will determine which Lead Generation process we recommend
Step 3: Enhance Your Social Profiles
This is where we start to work our magic. Your photos and profile text are the foundation of everything we do moving forward, so the setup needs to be executed to perfection on the social platform of choice.
Our designers and social experts will help you:
- Expertly recommend essential tweaks and content strategies.
- Decide which are the best social profiles to use.
- Help create or enhance existing graphics.
We will create a checklist of key elements to improve for your team to impliment. Alternatively we can impliment the changes for you if you would prefer.
Step 4: Whilst you are busy running your company, we will be busy systematically and meticulously connecting with suitable businesses on your behalf.
You may be worried that our voice may not perfectly reflect your brand ethos. That’s why all messages are from pre approved templates. However if any message comes back that is directly out of the norm we will immediately send you a summary of the conversation with a Reply Request giving you the opportunity to tell us exactly how you would like us to respond.
However please be aware that our team have been working with accountants since 2001!
- Source and connect with suitable companies.
- Day to day monitoring of follow backs.
- Sending personal direct messages to introduce your brand.
- Book you calls with interested prospects.
- + Monitor your network for cold calling opportunities.
- Create a targeted audience on Facebook.
- Suggest campaign ideas and sector specific landing pages to create.
- Help create a suitable ad to display.
- Drive traffic to a page of your choice.
- Monitor the ads performance.
- Suggest tweaks and edits to maximise the results.
- Source suitable businesses to target.
- Send InMails and connection requests to decision makers.
- Monitor the responses daily.
- Book you calls with interested prospects.
Step 5: Generate New Business Meetings
Start getting ready to meet new prospects. As soon as people express interest to learn more, we will either send them a link to your online calendar or request their details so you can contact them directly to plan a sales meeting.
Here’s how it works;
- Your virtual lead generator will aim to quickly move the interaction out of your social profile, and into a business meeting.
- Once someone has shown interest to learn more we will forward them a link to an online calender or get their name, phone number and email address for you.
- We will advise you to expect a booking and make sure you’re up to speed with everything that was communicated online so that you experience a seamless transition offline and in person.
And If That’s Not Enough… We Can Monitor Your Twitter Stream For You!
Receive perfect conversation starters for your sales team.
This is what happens;
- Your Virtual Lead Generator will log in to your social account daily and look for interesting content that your prospects are posting.
- They’ll hand pick the most interesting content that is worthy of a call.
- Send you the details of the post, the details of the company so you or your sales team can drop them a line.
For example, let’s say we have followed a business in a sector that you specialise in and they post out publicly that they have won an award. We pass this information on to you so you can call to congratulate them about how your specific sector services match their specific sector award.
•Please note that this is only offered for people targeting companies via Twitter.
Ready To Start Receiving New Business Leads And Rapidly Extending Your Social Reach To Targeted Prospects?
Here’s What To Do Next
At the bottom of this page is a link to my calendar where you can schedule your free 1-on-1 planning call.
During the call we can chat and get to know each other, learn about your business goals and I can explain in more detail how the process works.
I’ll also teach you the most important part of the process so if you decide to go it alone you then at least you will be at least more focused on what you need to do next.
And if that’s not enough I will also walk you through my private Lead generation consulting program so if you do set everything up yourself you can still come to me with questions if you get stuck.
Click Below To Pick A Time For Your FREE planning session.