Shockingly, according to a new study by Netskope over 75% of cloud apps in the EU lack key capabilities to ensure compliance under the new GDPR Data protection
Netskope tracked 22,000 cloud apps in use in the EU by giving them a rating between 1 and 100 in terms of GDPR readiness.
- Just under 28% of cloud apps were deemed unready.
- Half (48%) were scored as somewhat ready.
- Only 25% were deemed ready.
If you are concerence about GDPR Data protection then make sure to Act-Now to plan and prepare for the impending change.
Act – now xplains the situation you face and covers;
- What has happened and why is there change?
- The risk to your business
- What to expect
- What you need to do with your legacy data
- What you can start doing now to prepare for the potential changes