In this post we will explain how to be a xero partner and join the xero partner program.
To become a Xero advisor certified for the first time, you simply need to complete the Xero Advisor Certification program which can be found on Xero U education. There you can find live and online courses, webinars and events where you can learn all about Xero and how to get the most out of it.
- To become Xero advisor certified you will need to complete the Xero U certification program.
- Certification lasts 12 months, at which time you will need to recertify.
- You can accelerate the process through the fast track certification.
To be come an advisor you’ll need to earn 40 Advisor credits as follows:
- The 4 Core Certification Courses for 32 Advisor credits.
- Another 4 Elective Certification Courses of 2 Advisor credits each for a total of 8 Advisor credits.
You can take the courses in any order you like until you reach 40 Advisor credits. You can also take any combination of elective courses. However, you must complete all of the 4 Core Certification Courses.
You have 12 months from when you first register to complete the program, after which you’ll be certified for a year.
Certification must be completed for the same region as your practice to be eligible for the partner program benefits.
Once you complete certification, you’ll receive an email with a link to download the Xero advisor certified ribbon. You can use this to promote your Xero expertise.
To start the process and learn about the xero partner pricing visit https://www.xero.com/uk/partner-programs/partners/signup/